• Organizations must be tax-exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
• Funding targets direct services programs in the New York metropolitan and Boston, MA areas.
• Grants to capital campaigns, endowments and research projects are generally not considered.
• Individuals, annual giving programs, educational institutions or religious organizations are not eligible.
• Grants are generally awarded for one year. Occasionally the Foundation will consider multi-year support. All grants are subject to yearly review.
• NOTE: WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING UNSOLICITED GRANT APPLICATIONS.
history mission funding priorities applicationformsgrant recipients directors & contact ushome